Nothing can beat the feeling of Christmas Holidays. Isn’t it? And there are as many ways to celebrate as there is the count of people on earth. (We might not be accurate with numbers but you got the emotion, right? 😉 )
According to us at The Panel Station, the most important part of any celebration is the food. Food that you prepare and food that you choose to eat during a Christmas holidays, must be innovative, super tasty, easy to cook and definitely easier to eat. So here are the few easiest food recipes for Christmas which you can easily serve on the plate and satisfy your taste buds. Oh my my! They are too yummy to handle:
The Mini Christmas treat: Anyone for Pita Pizzas?
So, this one recipe is highly recommended for your Christmas party. All you need to do is have a Pita base and spread the pizza sauces along with Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Chocolate pretzels are almost like a party in itself. Not adding this to your easy, crazy and fast recipe list this holiday season might be equal to committing a sin (no, not real sin but we were just trying to make sure pretzels get your attention 😉 ) How do you go ahead with this recipe:
- Get some pretzels and chocolates along with some decorative edible items to wrap the already amazing pretzel and make it the showstopper this festive season. (Quantity can vary in regards to your guest list or children list).
- Now, melt some chocolates and dip the pretzels in the chocolates. Within 6 seconds cover the chocolate dipped pretzels with the decorative edibles you got for dressing.
The kids and even the adults will go crazy over this tiny beautiful, yummy and joyous treat this Christmas Holiday!
SNOWMAN OF CHEESECAKE:
When your home is filled with fun and the outer world is as beautiful as a fairy tale depiction, all you need is a big-big food treat. A Snowman can definitely serve your purpose for the big sweet treat in Christmas.All you need to do is:
Follow the same recipe as you do for regular cheese cake and multiply it by the number of people.
- The trick is not to put it in a tray in 2D method but a 3D one. The sculpturing of Snowman is where the exact excitement lies. Call in all the members and let them get as creative as they can.
In case you know baking very well or if a friend does, you can turn it into a majestically sweet experience.
CHICKEN STUFFED BUNS
Who doesn’t like a stuffed bun? Especially when it’s a holiday season and there are multiple occasions when you just wish you can treat the guests with something special, easy and fast to prepare. All you need to do is:
- Make a dough with flour, sugar, salt, egg, olive oil.
- In another bowl mix chicken, cheese, bell peppers, rosemary, basil leaves, salt, red chilli powder, pepper and refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes.
- Now, turn the dough into small balls and give it the Christmas special shapes and fill it with chicken mix we just created.
PS: Shape it in a Christmas Tree or a Christmas Star. You can even bake an entire Christmas tree stuffed with chicken.
A Christmas celebration is never complete without wine and salad. However, we will guide you to the healthiest and amazing Christmas salad recipe. Believe us, this will add up to your bright decor with it’s astonishing looks and it’s taste.
This is how it begins:
You are free to use any ingredient including Potato,Beetroot, Apple, Sliced fennel, Orange, Almonds, Walnuts, Spinach, Radish etc.Just make sure, the vegetables, fruits or ingredients you are choosing are for winters.
JUST TO MAKE IT BETTER you can create dressing with Sour cream, Vinegar, Olive oil and herbs. and just before you serve, you decorate the same just like a Christmas in a bowl.
Is Christmas getting too expensive on your wallet? We will help you manage the pressure on your wallet and make Christmas Holiday less expensive an affair? You can pay for the essentials using PayPal with the vouchers from us. Here are the tricks to increase your points:
- Update your profile regularly.
- Get more surveys and thus more pounds in your account.
- Follow us and Participate in our Social Media Contests.
Want to know more about the hacks to earn more about The Panel Station? Read our blog on:
Want to have a wonderful time this holiday? Explore with us the beauty of USA. Read our blog on: