Christmas is a season where the world turns into a stage for the Santa to bless us all and spread the happiness. We are here to add that extra happiness to your holiday season. Find out the 3 best ways to turn your Christmas Home Decor into a carnival:
Vintage Decor, the nostalgic Santa
We might be in 21st century but our heart always beats for our history. And so does the 2018 Christmas home decor trend feels this year. Revamp your home for the holiday long decor that brings smile to your visitors’ faces.
How lovely to see your decor being admired for something of its own kind, is too amazing to think of. Here’s what you got to do:
- Use the steel buckets and plant the Christmas trees (can be real or a representation). You can paint them white for the love of winter. (#GameOfThrones on your mind?).
- Decorate the trees with candles, lanterns and pastries.
- You can gift these hand decorated or handmade items to your loved ones. Let them have a decor show too
Have some ideas that can make the vintage feel,feel better? Comment below and the best idea gets bonus reward points. And also a chance to be featured in our next blog.
Christmas Decor with Mother Nature
Earth has been facing a lot of issues which we all need to solve together. Let’s make it a Recycle Christmas this year. Find out how to make the Christmas Home Decor Environment Friendly in 2018:
- Use the cardboards for cutting down the tree shapes ‘ hang in there’ decorations. You can get more innovative by turning it into a lantern by shaping into four walls (Attaching the four different pieces today with center having a place for the candle). Use home made candles to give it the final touch.
- Use papers (even the used from your paper bin can be used) for making wreaths.
- Use Flowers and muffins to decorate the Christmas trees.
- Use metal wires and hang the candle lanterns with its support.
- Cut out wood stars from the neighborhood park and make it worth a while
- Use a recycled paper canvas and paint or invite the best painter (obviously who will do it for free 😛 ) and get the Santa Claus on his Sledge added to the home decor set this Christmas.
- Wrap the books with left out wrapping paper and give the Christmas Home Decor a Geek Look.
Have some more creative ideas in mind? Share with us. As mentioned before, the best answer gets a chance to win special bonus points from us and a feature in the next blog in this section. Loved it? Share this idea with your family and friends and spread Recycle Christmas mission across.
Work from home and greet the extra money!